Garage Door Service in Berea, OH
Are you looking for fast, reliable help with your garage door? Then you're in the right place! The team here at Garage Door Repair of Berea, OH gladly serves our neighbors in the Berea, Ohio area.
When Was Your Last Safety Inspection?
With all of the use a garage door receives, it’s important to test your safety features at least once a year to make sure they are still working. You don’t want to wait until an emergency to find out they have failed! Here are some of the things we’ll test out and inspect during a safety inspection:
- Warning labels: We’ll make sure these are in the right place and that you can still read them
- Wall mount switch: We’ll make sure this is up out of the reach of children
- Overall door function: We’ll test out your entire system to make sure your door is working correctly
- Automatic Reversal System: This important safety feature makes your door reverse when the sensors come into contact with anything
- Emergency release handle: This feature makes it so you can disengage your opener during an emergency so that you can manually operate your door
These are just a few of the points we inspect. If you have any more questions about the process just give us a call! We’re always happy to help you out.
How to Take Care of Your Door
Manufacturers design and create your springs, openers, and rollers to last about 20,000 cycles. For the average user, this equals about 20-30 years of use. If you want your door to last this long you need to provide proper maintenance.
If you don’t take care of your system then you can expect your door to last about 10 years. If you want to get the full life expectancy out of your door then here’s how you can properly take care of it:
- Wipe out the tracks a couple of times per year
- Use a special garage door lubricant to generously lubricate the springs, roller bearings, hinges, opener chain, and cables
- Promptly remove any rust you find
- Don’t try to force your door closed if there’s something in the way
- Schedule a professional tune-up once a year
Proper maintenance will also help prevent unnecessary wear which will lead to parts breaking and repair bills down the road.
Invest in Your Home with a New Door
One of the best home improvement items you can do around your home is to upgrade your door. If you were to sell your home you would see a big return on your investment. We partner with several quality companies to make sure we can provide you with many different new door options.
You can have all the fun picking out your new door and then we get to do the work when we bring it out and install it. We’ll also make sure we test everything to make sure your new investment is working efficiently.
Call Us for Quality Garage Door Service
Garage Door Repair of Berea, OH is standing by for all your garage door service needs. If you need help with maintenance or buying a new door and you’re in the Berea, Ohio area we can help! Just give us a call today!
Garage Door Repair Berea
Berea , OH 44017
- Monday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Tuesday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Wedesday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Thursday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Friday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Saturday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Sunday: 12am - 11:59pm
Cash, Check, Credit Card
To schedule an inspection by professional technician in Berea please visit Garage Door Repair Berea , OH